WIZARDS AND WARRIORS


Hello People of Evie's Blog


🧙🏻‍♂️ The Wizards of Once, Twice Magic 🧙🏻‍♀️


The Wizards of Once Twice Magic is a funny book and I recently just read it. It's the second book of The Wizards of Once Series and Cressida Cowell wrote it.

I met Cressida Cowell at Hay Festival. We waited in a super long line so she could sign my book and then we had a little chat. I thought she was really nice.



About the Book

The Wizards of Once, Twice Magic is a book about warriors and wizards who are enemies. And since they are enemies they fight and they are not friends at all but then one warrior (a girl called Wish) and one wizard (a boy named Xar) become friends.

It's a very interesting book, it's a little bit scary but not too scary. Why you ask? Because the boy named Xar intrudes in the Warrior Fort and takes Wish away to find a potion to get rid of the evil witches who are super mean. And the reason it gets a tiny bit scary (but don't worry not too scary) is because they walk into a creepy castle because they need a giants last breath. (Ahhh!) And in this bit, there is a chamber below the giant and in the chamber there is an evil King Witch and he is the worst of all witches and wizards and warriors do not like him and try and get rid of him!

So that was talking about the book but that's not all. Don't tell anyone but there's a little secret! Even though Wish is a warrior and no warriors can have magic, she has a magic eye covered by an eye patch and no one knows! Her power is so strong that it works on iron which no magic can do.

Favourite Characters

So there are a lot of characters in this book but I would chose the main three, Bodkin, Wish and Xar. Bodkin is kind of the servant. Wish is a warrior with a magic eye. Xar is a wizard with a magic staff.

And out of those main three characters my favourite is Wish because she is very intelligent.

Those are the main three but there are two more characters mentioned quite a lot, so I'm going to pick my favourite out of those two as well. Those characters are Wish and Xar's parents. Encanzo is Xar's father and Queen Sychorax is Wish's mother. If I had to choose, my favourite would be Wish's mother because she is very bossy.

Time to talk about how much it made me laugh! 

It made me laugh so much that I got the hiccups. It was so so extremely funny.

Thanks for listening to this post.

Bye amazing readers!