ALL THINGS WITCHY

Good day amazing book readers! 
For today's post I'm going to talk about The Worst Witch.

Book Talk

🧙‍♀️The Worst Witch by Jill Murphy🧙‍♀️


I love The Worst Witch because it is an extraordinarily interesting book about three characters who try their best in school. 

The first main character normally will either get into trouble or get in a pickle. Her name is Mildred and her friends are called Enid and Maud. 

There's also someone who will normally try to get Mildred into as much trouble as she can and that person is Ethel Hallow. 

They go on magnificent adventures together like Mildred, Maud and Enid are sisters. 

It made me laugh lots and lots, I couldn't stop giggling and if you get this book I hope you giggle lots too! 

Also, just know that if you get this book, it's not just one book, there are lots of books for each term of school. In fact, I think this is how many books there are - 7!

My favorite character is Maud because she is super duper duper friendly. 

Have you read The Worst Witch? Who's your favorite character + what did you think about the book?

You must read 'Evie's Rules' and our 'Acceptable Usage Policy' in the tab menu before interacting. Any comments/ interaction assume your acceptance of these rules/ statements. 


And kids, this blog requires an adult to be sat with you so go grab them!